Pages

▼

Monday, February 4, 2013

Permaculture Tip: Seed Saving in Tic Tac Containers

A great re-use for Tic Tac containers!

This image has been bouncing around the internet for a while now. I most recently saw it on Missouri Permaculture's FB page, so I thought I would share it. I tried to track down where this originated. Everything eventually pointed to a great Tumblr page: Think Outside the Bin, Earth 911. I couldn't get any further than that, so if you know who this image belongs to, let me know. I want to give them credit, thank them for it, and see what other great ideas they may have!

A Permaculture Tip is an idea that is derived from observing and interacting with nature.  It is simple.  It is safe.  It is effective.  It helps build a sustainable system of agriculture and life in general.  If you have any Permaculture Tips you would like to share, please let me know.  I will post it here, give you the credit, and post a link to your blog or website if you have one.  Email me here: kitsteiner@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. How about pill bottles? Presumably those will be an excess resource for people who become healthier. I believe they block light pretty well too.

    ReplyDelete