Sunday, January 22, 2012

New Website!


Check out our new site! 


I'm really excited to introduce our new site. It is still a work in progress, and not a whole lot has changed yet. However, over the next few weeks, I will be transitioning away from this Blogger site to my own independent website.

My goal is to provide a seamless transition, but I will likely need to make the changes a bit at a time. No content will be lost, and no existing content will be changed. I hope to make this site more user friendly, more searchable, and more useful for my daily readers as well as those who find this site for the first time.

Please let me know if you have any trouble or if you have any suggestions on how this site can serve you better.

Thanks!

John

1 comment:

  1. Whew. I was wondering what was going on because my old link to your page kept coming up with a 404 error... Glad to see you're still around! :-)
    Beth

    ReplyDelete