Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Farmer Style (Gangnam Style Parody)

During the holiday season, I will be doing quite a bit of traveling. I am also going to slow down and spend time with my family. I'll be posting a few things here and there. They will likely be interesting or fun photos or easy to watch videos, but I will not be writing in-depth or time-consuming research articles for a few weeks. So relax and enjoy the holidays. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


Relax. This is NOT an endorsement for large scale agriculture. It is just a fun video. Enjoy.
 

4 comments:

  1. Video made me smile!
    Hey, thought you might enjoy this: saw a brief article on a local blog about Urban Air, a company converting old, used (and UGly) billboards in Los Angeles into aerial urban forests, so to speak: http://thegoldengecko.com/blog/?p=4729
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a graduate of Texas A&M's School of Agriculture this does make you smile and think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great web site. Good sparkling user interface and very informative blogs. I will be coming back in a bit, thanks for the great article. I have found it enormously useful.
    juegoskizi20.com , juegosfrival.com

    ReplyDelete