Monday, June 6, 2011

Permaculture Videos: The Bullock Brothers

This is an interesting interview with the Bullock brothers.  These three brothers own about 10 acres on Orcas Island off the coast in northwest Washington state.  These guys have one of the longest running Permaculture projects in the U.S.  I really admire what they are doing.  Since I hope to be relocating to northwest Washington myself within a few years, I really enjoy it.

I am not really familiar with the organization that is interviewing them, but if you can look past the interviewer and the cheesy intro, I think you may also find this video interesting.



1 comment:

  1. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. Nice! thank you so much! Thank you for sharing.
    baixar sonic dash l download sonic dash l sonic dash baixar l sonic dash game l sonic dash download

    ReplyDelete