Thursday, February 28, 2013

Product Review: Carts Vermont Garden Cart

Carts Vermont

I used to have a wheelbarrow. Well, actually, I used to have multiple wheelbarrows. I would have one for a few seasons and something would break, or rust, or the tire would go flat. I would fix it and use it for as long as possible before it finally broke to a point beyond repair.

But that was when I bought things that were cheap in an attempt to save money. What I realized was that I ended up spending more in the long run to replace the cheap item over and over again. I also realized that I was contributing to the "throw away" society which I am so against. Now, I take my time, research products, and buy quality products from quality companies.

When I moved here to the Azores and had some space to garden, one of the first things I purchased was a Carts Vermont garden cart. I have not regretted this purchase once.

Quality. Sturdy. Useful.

These are the three words I would use to descibe my Carts Vermont garden cart. We use this cart a few times a week to haul trash to the dumpster about a hundred yards from our house, and we use it about once a week to haul our recycling to the recycling bins a few blocks away. I did actually use it as it was intended, in my garden, last Autumn, and I plan to use it again this Spring.

It is truly one of the most useful tools we have in our garage. It saves us time from having to make multiple trips. It saves our backs from lifting too much. It is way easier to use than the wheelbarrow, which was a hassle to use. With two large wheels, there is no wobbling or tipping of the cart when walking. With contact at four points when left alone, it is very stable even on uneven ground. With a flat surface in the cart, there are almost no items that tip out of the cart.

The materials used to build this are strong. Of course, if I was dropping boulders on it, it would break, but this cart is so much more study than those cheap wheelbarrows I used to buy. This cart will last a long time. And, I love this, I can buy replacement parts easily from their website. The cart comes unassembled, and my boys and I put it together one evening. It was easy. So I know that replacing a part, if it should break, will be just as easy.

With that said, I don't think I'll be needing to replace any parts any time soon. The entire cart is made of high quality, durable metal and wood. The design is excellent.

Needless to say, I am a huge fan of my Carts Vermont garden cart. I have the midsize cart, and I love it. If you are looking for a high quality, durable, and useful cart, I don't think you can do better than Carts Vermont.


10 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for your post, it makes us have more and more discs in our life, So kind for you, I also hope you will make more and more excellent post and let’s more and more talk, thank you very much, dear.
    happy wheels| friv|monster high| shooting games| tetris| 8 ball pool
    cool math games| barbie games| friv4school| agario| fighting games

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm tired but your post makes me happy. I hope you have many posts because I will regularly visit your site.
    girlsgogames.com ,
    cool math ,
    jogos do friv ,
    jogos de friv ,
    unblocked games 77 ,
    juegos de autos 3d ,
    pou ,
    kizi 3 ,
    los simpson ,
    games for kids free ,
    unblocked games 77

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big Farm

    Big Farm is an awesome multiplayer farm management game made by the Goodgame Studios.
    Your mission is simple: Create a big farm, grow crops, breed animals,
    and become the richest farmer of the universe. Enjoy Goodgame's Big Farm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice article that helpful everybody. This types of article I am looking for. Thanks for the nice informational post. Just found this site through another site and have really enjoyed this post from start to finish.
    happy wheels ez
    super mario bros
    pacman
    agario

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very helpful advice in this particular post! It’s the little changes that make the largest changes. Thanks for sharing!
    Signature:
    i like play happy wheels game online and play happy wheels games full and game zombie tsunami , retrica apk , retrica download , happy wheels demo , agario

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your site is truly intriguing and motivation to numerous. I'll looking forward for a greater amount of your posts. Keep it up!
    friv 10 games | friv games | friv 100
    agar.io

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your site is truly intriguing and motivation to numerous. I'll looking forward for a greater amount of your posts. Keep it up!
    wheely 8 games | zoxy 3 | twizlgames | papalouie games
    zoxy games |

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
    Wonderful post, really great tips and advice.
    friv 3
    friv 4 school
    kizi 2

    ReplyDelete
  9. Quantum Binary Signals

    Professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone every day.

    Start following our signals today and make up to 270% daily.

    ReplyDelete