Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Spring Garden - Seed Trays are Planted!

Just a quick post to share (and to keep for my own records) what seeds I am starting for this year's Spring garden. As you can see, I am a huge fan of Seed Savers Exchange and heirloom vegetables in general. 

This seasonal transition, and the importance it plays in human life, has greatly been lost in our modern world. To get reconnected to it... to the pleasures of the coming Spring are simple, but profound. Plus, it is always fun to get the seeds planted. I always feel like a kid in a candy store when going through my seed collection to pick out what I want to plant this year.

Well, here is my final selection. I'd love to know what you are planting. Let me know!

Tray 1

Tray 2

Tray 3

Tray 4

Tray 5

Tray 6

Tray 7

8 comments:

  1. Wow, Awesome selection! Looks great with the seed packets laid out like that. We're moving in autumn down here so I'm mostly sowing Brassicas: Kale, Collard, Purple Sprouting Broccoli, Walking stick cabbage, Daikon etc. Really enjoying your blog, cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another wonferdul article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such an ideal way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.
    cool math games| coolmathgames| cool math| coolmath| math games| cool math a-z| coolmath games
    b cubed| b-cubed| barbie games| friv 4 school| friv4school| free online games

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great possibility for me and it was a superb knowledge to view this site. Very difficult to uncover these beneficial web page or web site. I have many devices and achieving proper picture of these worked well and energy continues to be seeing about this weblog. Often my own intend to make my personal site as well as my own enjoyment is growing due to this page. I we do hope you may well be more effective.
    happy wheels| cool math games| 8 ball pool| sudoku| yoob| friv| monster high
    tetris| shooting games| barbie games| friv4school|

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big Farm

    Big Farm is an awesome multiplayer farm management game made by the Goodgame Studios.
    Your mission is simple: Create a big farm, grow crops, breed animals,
    and become the richest farmer of the universe. Enjoy Goodgame's Big Farm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing.
    happy wheels ez
    super mario bros
    pacman
    agario

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the job post. For more of such kind of jobs, you can refer to the link below.
    Friv |
    friv games | friv 100 |
    agar.io online

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
    Wonderful post, really great tips and advice.
    friv 3
    friv 4
    kizi 2
    zoxy games

    ReplyDelete