Friday, July 6, 2012

The Barefoot Beekeeper: A New Approach to Keeping Bees

Phil Chandler with his Top Bar Hive design.

I wrote about keeping bees in my article An Introduction to Beekeeping last year. I had mentioned the Top Bar Hive designs at that time, but I didn't go into detail about them. I think the best resource, by far, is the work done by Phil Chandler in his book (The Barefoot Beekeeper) and website (www.BioBees.com). If you have any interest in keeping bees, I highly recommend this site and this book.

Here are some quick links to resources created by Phil Chandler:

5 comments:

  1. Wow, great post. Really looking forward to read more. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of our visitors recently recommended the following website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative blog article. Thanks Again. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some truly superb blog posts on this website , thanks for contribution.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your style is very unique in comparison to other folks I ave read stuff from.

    ReplyDelete